Installing g++-1.39 on an IRIS + problems

Valter Cavecchia root at itnsg1.cineca.it
Wed Mar 20 20:05:34 AEST 1991

We tried here too to install g++ 1.39. I don't know the details but I'm
sure that the only test that doesn't work seems to be the one regarding
file I/O (asserting read-only status of a file and so on).
The person that did the installation told me that he forced g++ to use
the SGI version of malloc instead of the GNU one.

Hope this helps,
	valter.

p.s. I will give more details when the "installer" will come back here,
next week, I think.