SecretMail

Rodian Paul rpaul at dolphin.omni.co
Thu Mar 7 00:07:45 AEST 1991

Say, with all the embellishments SGI has been adding to BSD Mail, how
about some form of encrypted mail in the future? Unless of course I've
missed the boat and it's allready incorporated.

We tend to send a fair amount of confidential stuff between these
sushi-shores and the real world, but it's a pain to have to crypt/uuencode
and uudecode/crypt time and time again. Anyway could this stuff be
incorporated in a future release?

Cheers.