VME Bus error mesages on the console

Paul Connally paulc at boulder.colorado.edu
Wed Mar 27 03:17:46 AEST 1991

	Every so often I get "Bus Error: Parity Error Bits: 0x0:
	physaddr:0x9E34" written to my console window.  What causes this
	is when I try to read a register of one of my video boards that
	is not currently valid due to the values of some of the other
	registers.  I've worked my code around this but my questin is this..

	How do I prevent or redirect this message from my console
	without redirecting all other kernel messages?

	Paul Connally          			University of Colorado
	Chief of Operations  			MCDB  -  Box 347
	High Voltage Electron Microscope Lab	Boulder, CO  80309
						paulc at boulder.colorado.edu