X server not starting on login...

michael sweet sweetmr at SCT60A.SUNYCT.EDU
Tue Mar 5 09:50:53 AEST 1991

> I have a 4D20 that does not have the development system installed, however...

Check the manual pages of pandora and chkconfig- since I'm not on my PI
right now, I can't give you an exact answer, but there is a directory
containing files which control how a visual (console) login starts up.  One
happens to be 'start X on login'...

 -Mike Sweet

"The only        TASC                      (315) 724-1100 (voice)
 truth is that   555 French Road           (315) 724-2031 (fax)
 there are no    New Hartford, NY  13413   Internet: sweetmr at sct60a.sunyct.edu
 truths, only beliefs."                    Delphi:   DODGECOLT