less pager on SGI machines

Stephen Wheatcraft steve at wrc.unr.edu
Tue May 7 05:15:51 AEST 1991

Has anyone successfully compiled "less" on SGI machines?
I have used "less" instead of "more" for years on my
Sun, and I just got around to trying to compile it on
my SGI 4D-25TG. I ran into several problems, undoubtedly
due to the fact that it was originally a Berkely 4.2
program.

Surely, somebody has ported "less" to SGI, if so, could
you please mail me a copy, or info on where to ftp it
from?

Thanks,

Steve Wheatcraft                Internet: steve at .wrc.unr.edu
Desert Research Institute       Bitnet  : steve at unsvax.bitnet
University of Nevada System
P.O. Box 60220                  AT&T    : (702) 673-7393
Reno, NV 89506                  FAX     : (702) 673-7397

"The problem with the future is that
it keeps turning into the present." -- Hobbes