Stereo-Problem

lhary meyer lmeyer at well.sf.ca.us
Mon May 20 15:42:11 AEST 1991

Gavin's info is correct, the phosphors are the problem. I have been beating
on the monitor manufacturers to provide a better stereo phosphor set, but to
no avail as yet. I have searched the world and can't find a really proper
phosphor for stereo, even in monochrome ( B&W).

On almost all monitors the green is by far the worst (slowest) and then the
red. Blue is usually fast, but who cares...your eyes have lousy accuity and
sensitivity in the blue range anyway!  ....Lhary Meyer // StereoGraphics