Motif Window Manager on IRIX 3.3.x systems

Len Zaifman LEONARDZ at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
Wed May 8 04:28:59 AEST 1991

     We are beta testing SAS on our PIs and find a lot of error messages
coming up if we launch SAS from a wsh window. It seems to want to be launched
under mwm (?? is that the name for the Motif Window Manager ). Does such a
beast exist on the SGI ?? Where do we get it from ?? ( preferably at no cost
since this is a test version ).

     Many thanks.                                     Regards,
                                                      Len Zaifman

Len Zaifman
Information Technology Coordinator,College of Physical and Engineering Science
Department of Computing Services
University of Guelph
Guelph,Ontario.  N1G 2W1
(519)821-4120 xt 6566