Sun-Spots Digest, v6n18

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Tue Feb 23 02:28:51 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST         Sunday, 21 February 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 18

Today's Topics:
                    Re: Screen Scrolling problems (2)
                          Re: Adding new clients
            Re: Strange failure of bind(2) on diskless clients
           revised screen(1) - there is no FBIOGTYPE ioctl bug
                     512 byte tcp packets in SunOS3.4
                               CDC Wren IV
                     Problem with HP Laserjet filters
                   Problems with X windows on Sun 3/60s
                      Help with cputime limit error
                              make question
                            Anyone using NSE?
                             NFS 2.0 support?
                       8mm Cassette Backup Systems?
                               WORM drives?
         Sun consoles and keyboards at 300 m. on optical fibers?
     High-Speed Data Acquisition on Dual Port Memories with Sun 3/16?
                         SUN rasterfiles -> QUIC?
                                  DSUN?
                  Multibus-Vmebus adapter for digitizer?
                     Sun Driver/Emulator for Mac II?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
Recent backissues are stored on "titan.rice.edu".  For volume X, issue Y,
"get sun-spots/vXnY".  They are also accessible through the archive
server:  mail the word "help" to "archive-server at rice.edu".