Sun-Spots Digest, v6n19

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Thu Feb 25 06:28:49 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST        Tuesday, 23 February 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 19

Today's Topics:
                          Re: New Fujitsu drive
                       Re: ADA compiler on the SUN
     Re: Why doesn't SunOS Unix use hardware FPA when it's available
                     Re: Spurious level 3 interrupts!
                            Thanks for ND info
                            mods for calentool
                      block.c and 12" 1600BPI dumps
           Two strange problems:  PC-NFS and stuck in caps lock
                  Problems creating the mail spool areas
                          Sun 4 Multiuser SURVEY
                             fonts newsgroup?
                      Graphics Processor available?
                           HDB UUCP For Sun-3?
                  Multi-process debugging using Dbxtool?
                       24-bit video for Sun 3 or 4?
                     Expanding file serving capacity?
           screendump from SUN 3/110 to laserprinter; best way?
                            Using Sunlink-X25?
              Capacity of CDC Wren IV, diag/format problem?
                       SLIP and Smalltalk for Suns?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
Recent backissues are stored on "titan.rice.edu".  For volume X, issue Y,
"get sun-spots/vXnY".  They are also accessible through the archive
server:  mail the word "help" to "archive-server at rice.edu".