Sun-Spots Digest, v6n16

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Wed Feb 17 07:54:46 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST        Tuesday, 16 February 1988      Volume 6 : Issue 16

Today's Topics:
                      Sun-Symbolic-Math Mailing List
           Re: Setting up diskless clients without using Setup
                Re: Adding a node to a server-based system
                     Re: adding more diskless clients
               Re: C++ on the Suns: which vendor to choose
                       Re: "iebark" errors on Sun 3
                        Re: EPSON Printer Problems
             re: dumpregion by Richard Tobin, AIAI, Edinburgh
                         A small bug in rarpd(8)
        Motorola MC68881/MC68882 manual published by Prentice Hall
                         retrofitting 68881 chips
                  Problems with Century C-2400 SMD drive
             Using 3rd and 4th serial port on Sun CPU board?
                           Monochrome Pin-outs?
                         2 monitors off one Sun?
         lpd printing to a TCP terminal server attached printer?
                          "Virtual" scrollbars?
                  Need info on PostScript Laser Printers
                      PostScript driver for SUN-GKS?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
Recent backissues are stored on "titan.rice.edu".  For volume X, issue Y,
"get sun-spots/vXnY".  They are also accessible through the archive
server:  mail the word "help" to "archive-server at rice.edu".