Sun-Spots Digest, v6n136

William LeFebvre Sun-Spots-Request at RICE.EDU
Tue Jul 12 12:19:14 AEST 1988

SUN-SPOTS DIGEST           Monday, 11 July 1988       Volume 6 : Issue 136

Today's Topics:
          Re: Looking for feedback on 15-pin Ethernet connectors
                          Re: Upgrades for 3/50
             Re: Question about the value of a source licence
                       Re: QIC format documentation
                       Re: what does a vt100tool do
                      Security hole in "lockscreen"
                  SunOs 3.5 - suntools and swap problems
                        Sun-3/Sun-4 Compatibility
                  "My Mac can do it, why can't the Sun?"
                           Revenge of the 68881
               New 386i comes with root passworded!  Help!
            getting ethernet address of a physical interface?
                             Sound on a Sun?
                         Courier fonts and troff?
                       using lpr for plot spooling?
                                  ISIS?
                            VIEWDATA FOR SUNS?
                Public Domain Common Lisp Compatible lisp?

Send contributions to:  sun-spots at rice.edu
"archive-server at rice.edu" or mail the word "help" to the same address
for more information.