Severe Eyestrain--SUN Workstation problem

Randolph Fritz randolph at sun.com
Mon Apr 24 09:22:21 AEST 1989

Christoph North-Keys contributes a number of good suggestions on office
lighting for use with Suns.  I'd like to add one.

I highly recommend Bell Labs' book on office design for terminal users,
*Video Display Terminals: Preliminary Guidelines for Selection,
Installation, & Use*.  The book covers furniture, displays, and lighting.
It includes an extensive bibliography.

I believe the price is $12 and it's available from:

  AT&T Technologies
  Customer Information Center
  2855 N. Franklin Road
  PO Box 19901
  Indianapolis, IN  46219
  1-800-432-6600

++Randolph Fritz  sun!randolph || randolph at sun.com

The opinions expressed herein are in no way official Sun policy.