Severe Eyestrain--SUN Workstation problem

Michael Morse mmorse at note.nsf.gov
Wed Apr 5 03:24:20 AEST 1989

> I'm looking for help / resources / references for a friend who has
> developed severe eyestrain problems from working on a SUN workstation.

I think this is a problem that must be addressed, but no one will talk
about it, sort of like the emporer's new clothes.  You can add me to the
list of people who get severe eyestrain from working on SUN's.  The only
thing I've been told that helps is turning off flourescent lights, which
is not practical in my office.  Does anyone know how to change the display
to white on black?

--Mike