Connecting CDC Saber disk?

shmuli at HUJICS.BITNET shmuli at HUJICS.BITNET
Thu Apr 27 16:21:46 AEST 1989

Sun's distributor here says that it is not possible to connect a CDC Saber
disk Model 9720/1230 (1.2 GB capacity, SMD/E interface, 3 MB transfer
rate) to Sun workstations because the transfer rate is too high.  Has
anyone done it?  Thinking of it?  Comments?

I'd prefer if you could email to me directly and I'll summarize to the
group (it's hard to keep up with all the stuff in this news group).

Shmuel Browns                                         VOICE: +972-2-584385/5771
  MAIL: Computer Science Dept., Ross #103, Hebrew Univ., Jerusalem 91904 ISRAEL
  BITNET: SHMULI at HUJICS               CSNET & INTERNET: shmuli at humus.huji.ac.il