Mounting bracker for second disk drive on 386i?

Kim Manson manson at thalatta.com
Fri Apr 21 12:52:24 AEST 1989

We are planning on adding a second disk drive to a Sun 386i/250.  The
expansion unit already has some sort of a mounting bracket in it.  Will
the disk drive come with compatible mounting hardware or will we need to
go out and buy some sort of mounting bracket for it to fit?

In-Real-Life: Michelle Midkiff, Thalatta Corporation, (+1 206 455 9838)
Domain: midkiff at Thalatta.COM    Path: ...!sun!sunup!thebes!midkiff