Write Error 60

D. Whiteley whiteley at nadc.arpa
Wed Apr 26 05:15:18 AEST 1989

Our Sun 3/160 is coming up with the following error:

NFS read failed for server bbunny: RPC: Timed out
NFS getattr failed for server bbunny: RPC: Timed out
NFS read failed for server bbunny: RPC: Timed out
NFS read failed for server bbunny: RPC: Timed out
NFS write failed for server bbunny: RPC: Timed out
NFS write error 60 on host bbunny

Here's some background information:

bbunny is the master server.  bbunny is a Sun 4/260 running SunOS 3.2_ REV
2.  tweety is the Sun 3/160 running SunOS 3.2.  tweety is configured as a
server.  In other words I ran ypinit -s bbunny on tweety.  I have other
Suns configured the same way but I don't have this problem.  I've
increased the number of nfs daemons running on both bbunny and tweety but
it didn't do anything.

I've been looking through the manuals but I obviously haven't looked in
the right one yet.  Has anyone seen this problem before?  Thanks in
advance.

Denice
whiteley at nadc.arpa

bbunny