Spreadsheets for SUN's

karl on spruce karl at spruce.gsfc.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 22 20:09:27 AEST 1989

> Does anybody know of a full-featured spreadsheet that runs on SUN 3/??

Depends on what you mean by "full-featured".  I'm using 20/20 from Access
Technology - it seems to offer most of what 1-2-3 does.  There is a GSA
price.  Call Bob Kamacho, (508) 655-9191 x322.  You can probably talk him
into sending you a free demo tape.  Another aggressively marketed one is
Q-Calc from Unipress, 1-800-222-0550.  None of the packages I looked at
had very good graphics;  20/20's is acceptable working-quality.

Karl Anderson
karl at spruce.gsfc.nasa.gov

Disclaimer:  my only association with any software vendor is as a customer.