Delivery Problems with Sun

Juha Hein{nen mcvax!tut.fi!jh at uunet.uu.net
Mon Apr 24 12:03:45 AEST 1989

In article <8903140942.AA24953 at rice.edu> ISSTTH at NUSVM.BITNET (TNG TH) writes:

   Have any of you experienced delivery problems from SUN on their Jaguar
   controller card?  We have an outstanding order for over four months and
   SUN has been shifting its position on the delivery of this card.

Same with us: we placed an order last year and haven't got the goods.
It certainly is unfair that in their official benchmarks Sun has for
quite a long time used the new vaporware controllers which are not
available to customers.
--
--	Juha Heinanen, Tampere Univ. of Technology, Finland
	jh at tut.fi (Internet), tut!jh (UUCP), jh at tut (Bitnet)