Delivery Problems with Sun

ekrell at ulysses.att.com ekrell at ulysses.att.com
Mon Apr 24 11:43:35 AEST 1989

>Have any of you experienced delivery problems from SUN on their Jaguar
>controller card?  We have an outstanding order for over four months and
>SUN has been shifting its position on the delivery of this card.

Welcome to the club. We ordered an SMD-4 back in january and we're
still waiting. I was promised 45-day delivery time back in january,
but our Sun sales rep was replaced in the meantime and of course
the new sales rep doesn't know anything about it.
--

Eduardo Krell                   AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ

UUCP: {att,decvax,ucbvax}!ulysses!ekrell  Internet: ekrell at ulysses.att.com