mbget on a Sun and Versaterm

Gilbert Harman ghh at clarity.princeton.edu
Wed Aug 9 22:06:39 AEST 1989

I am having trouble using mbget on a Sun 3 or 4 (latest OS) and Macbinary
Xmodem in Versaterm on a Mac.  The problem is that, after a successful
transfer, I am immediately logged out of the Sun!  The same problem arises
using a Mac SE, a Mac II, and a Mac Plus.  It occurs when I am attached to
the sun over a 9600 baud line to an ALM board and when I am attached
directly to one of the two serial ports.  I am only transferring text
files.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Any solution?

--
		       Gilbert Harman
                       Princeton University Cognitive Science Laboratory

		       ghh at princeton.edu
		       HARMAN at PUCC.BITNET