MM macros for Suns

Farooq Butt harvard!cloud9.Stratus.COM!fmbutt at ursa-major.spdcc.com
Thu Aug 24 03:57:25 AEST 1989

The mm macros (as supplied by AT&T in the dwb) do not work correctly on a
Sun with postscript being the output from ditroff.  Where can I get mm
macros that work correctly on Suns.  The dwb mm macros result in bad
kerning and misplaced page breaks, margins etc.   If there are easy fixes
to make to the mm package, I'd be willing to do them if I knew what to do.
I am not a troff hack.

thanks,
-fmb

--
NOTHING  in the above article has the slightest relationship to reality.
If any reality correspondences are found, please notify me IMMEDIATELY.