Source for "mon" disk statistics, etc., utility?

Bob Schmid cbmvax!cbmvax.commodore.com!schmid at uunet.uu.net
Thu Aug 24 01:37:55 AEST 1989

Could some kind soul point me in the direction of a utility called "mon"
(I believe this is the correct name) which I have seen used (in a previous
corporate incarnation) across the ethernet to a SUN 4/280 showing that
server's disk stats, network stats, etc, in a curses-like text format?

Extensive searching of the uunet indices for comp.sources.xxxx has not
been fruitful.  I would very much appreciate any leads!

-Robert Schmid <schmid at cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com>

Commodore Technology
West Chester, PA