Stupid Sunview question

Gerry Lachac dialogic!gerry at uunet.uu.net
Wed Aug 30 03:52:23 AEST 1989

This is really a stupid question, but...

How do you exit Sunview and logout with a menu selection?  The reserved
word EXIT only brings you back to the login shell.

I've seen this done before.  I would like to set it up for a few people
here who will only be using the Sunview to run Frame, and don't really
want to be bothered by exiting Sunview and then typing "logout".

--
uunet!dialogic!gerry   | 			   |	Dialogic Corporation
	OR	       |  			   |	129 Littleton Rd