VMS backup on UN*X (Revisi

1524 RED-HORSE, JOHN R. jrredho at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 30 04:11:00 AEST 1989

Hello again,

Thanks to all for their responses regarding the above subject.  Most
people directed me to a utility called vmsbackup available from
uunet.uu.net.  I had had previous experience with it and found that it
contained some rather hardwired code specifically associated with a tape
media interface.  Since that time I have modified it (somewhat) to also
allow for file savesets to be read.  I will do my best to make it
available if anyone would like a copy.  Please respond to me directly as I
am not currently a recipient of this list.

Cheers,

John Red-Horse                           INTERnet:JRRedho at sandia.gov
Org 1524(Engineering Analysis Div)                JRRedho at Sandia-2.arpa
Sandia National Laboratories
Albuquerque, NM   87185-5800    Bell:	(505) 846-0870