"Plug compatible" scsi disks for SUN workstations

leon howorth leonh%hhb at princeton.edu
Tue Aug 8 22:37:17 AEST 1989

I am posting this for a friend who does not have access to the net:

We are looking for cost effective "SUN scsi compatible" disk drives for
attachment to SUN workstations.  The most important issues are the degree
of compatibility and price/performance advantages.  We would appreciate
any suggestions you may have.  Please send responses to me and I will
forward them.  If there is sufficient interest I will also post a summary
to this newsgroup.  Thank You.

Leon Howorth, HHB Systems, 201-848-8000
UUCP:....princeton!hhb!leonh

--
Leon Howorth			|  UUCP:  ....princeton!hhb!leonh
Computer Operations Manager	|  ARPA:  leonh%hhb at princeton.edu
HHB Systems			| VOICE:  201-848-8000 ext. 243
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430	|   FAX:  201-848-8189