SunPHIGS system calls

Janelle Zhang rcs64547 at zach.fit.edu
Fri Aug 11 06:12:03 AEST 1989

To whom it may concerned:

I am a graduate student of Florida Institute of Technology. Recently I got
a problem when I worked on my master thesis. It was about UNIX system call
in C program. The system calls (both system() and exec()) do not work if
the graphics package PHIGS is opened. Control never returns back to my
program after system call. It is trapped somewhere.

Do you know how to solve this problem? May I use system calls when PHIGS
is opened? I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please respond via
email.

	Thanks a lot.

						Janelle Zhang