Scanners for SUNS

Gerry Lachac dialogic!gerry at uunet.uu.net
Fri Aug 25 04:40:24 AEST 1989

We have a Canon XJI-12 scanner (or something like that) collecting dust.
It is a parallel scanner, so the only Sun it would work with would be the
new 3/80.  Does anyone know of any software to drive this?

I also remember a month or so ago, someone had inquired about scanners and
software in general for Suns.  If we can't get a driver for the Canon, we
would need to get a Sun-specific scanner.  If someone still has the
scanner info could they email it to me?

Thanks...

--
uunet!dialogic!gerry   | 			   |	Dialogic Corporation
	OR	       |  			   |	129 Littleton Rd