Serial boards for 386i - info wanted

William Clare Stewart wcs at ho95c.att.com
Tue Aug 29 23:23:00 AEST 1989

We just got a Sun 386i, and would like to add a couple serial ports.
Rather than buying an expensive N-port card, we'd like to use  the
standard PC-bus serial cards we have around.  The Sun comes with
instructions for using them from DOS (worked fine), but we want to use
them from UNIX so we can do things like uucp.  Does anyone have a driver
that supports them?  Thanks;

--
# Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs 4M312 Holmdel NJ 201-949-0705 ho95c.att.com!wcs
often found at 201-271-4712 tarpon.att.com!wcs Somerset CP3-4C423 fax469-1355