PostScript Previewers for Sunview.

dclassen at vulture.bcm.tmc.edu dclassen at vulture.bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:12:34 AEST 1989

I am looking for a PostScript previewer for SunView.  I apologize if this
has been discussed before. I did look though the sun-spots archives
volumes 5,6,and 7. But couldn't find what I wanted.  Commercial or public
domain versions would be fine.  I would however like the source to bang
on.  I know about NeWS, xps, and one for Gnu.

You are welcome to call or e-mail, I can post the results to the net if
desired.

David Classen
dclassen at vulture.bcm.tmc.edu
713-798-3738

[[ This question probably qualifies for the "most often asked questions"
list (if there was one), but I haven't seen an answer yet.  --wnl ]]