Printcap for serial port A printers?

PBMA carrigan at ardec-3.arpa
Wed Feb 15 06:32:17 AEST 1989

I have a Sun 3/160M server and ALPS P2000G and Epson LQ-1500 line
printers.  When I hook either of these 2 printers up to the Sun via the
serial port A, I get good printout for a page or so, than it becomes
garbled. Thus, I know that there is some type of handshaking problem but I
don't know what it is.  Does anyone have a printcap that works with either
of the lineprinters above that works?? My current printcap is:

#Epson LQ-1500 over ttya
0|lp|ap|arpa|ucbarpa|epson|applewriter:\
:lp=/dev/ttya:sd=/usr/spool/epson:\
:br#9600:fc#0177777:fs#00320:tr=\f:\
:lf=/usr/adm/lpd.errs:

Thanks in advance for any help