quotacheck question

Juergen Wagner wagner at arisia.xerox.com
Tue Feb 28 15:23:33 AEST 1989

Declare the file systems with option 'quota', e.g.:

/etc/fstab:
	/dev/xy0a     /        4.2 rw,nosuid         1 1
	/dev/xy0g     /usr     4.2 rw                1 2
	/dev/rf2g     /pooh-2g 4.2 rw,quota          1 3

We notice 'mount' complaining about the unknown 'quota' option but that's
probably just a bug. As far as I know, 'quotaon' and 'quotacheck' won't
consider filesystems without the 'quota' option, so it is quite
understandable why they don't do anything during boot.

Juergen Wagner		   			gandalf at csli.stanford.edu
						 wagner at arisia.xerox.com