Source code for dvitool, vttool?

T. Satyendra saty at gort.cs.buffalo.edu
Thu Feb 23 18:21:27 AEST 1989

Is there any site where I can ftp and get the source codes for vttool and
dvitool(with font descriptions for tex)?.  (I hope that this is not
illegal).

Thanks in advance,
Saty.

PS. Is there any other way to get these source codes??

[[ dvitool is part of VorTeX and is licensed.  It is not freely
redistributable.  It is only available from Berkeley.  vttool is in the
Rice archives (at least some version of it is).  Stored under
"sun-source", it is contained in "vttool.shar.1" and "vttool.shar.2".
It can be retrieved via anonymous FTP from the host "titan.rice.edu" or
via the archive server.  For more information about the archive server,
send a mail message containing the word "help" to the address
"archive-server at rice.edu".  --wnl ]]