More on vanishing windows

David Finkel dfinkel at hardy.wpi.edu
Wed Feb 1 18:01:01 AEST 1989

inco!mack at uunet.uu.net (Dave Mack) writes:
>If you're running newcsh or tcsh, make sure you have "unset autologout" in
>your .cshrc.

I've also having a problem with windows disappearing, but it's not an
autologout problem.  I have all kind of windows (cmdtool, textedit,
mailtool, etc.) disappear when the screen is being re-drawn, either when I
close a window that was covering another window, or come back from having
locked my screen.  I'm running SunOS 4.0 on a Sun 3/50.

This is *really* annoying.  I'd appreciate any suggestions.

David Finkel   dfinkel at hardy.wpi.edu
               dfinkel at wpi.bitnet