Suntools to X?

Tom Hanson hansont at handel.colostate.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:40:56 AEST 1989

First time posting to this group- So forgive ignorance

Does anyone know if there are utilities around to help convert suntools
windows to X ?

Please email responses-
hansont at handel.CS.ColoState.Edu

thanks in advance,
-tom

[[ SunView 2 is supposed to be an X toolkit that will sit on top of Sun's
X/NeWS and pretend that it's SunView.  This should make running SunView
applications under X pretty easy.  BUT, last I hears it isn't available
yet.  See volume 7 issues 14, 28, 32, 60, and 75 for more information.
The digest header contains information on obtaining backissues (I know---
comp.sys.sun readers don't ever see a digest header).  --wnl ]]