"caps" program

James Goodlet jamesg at cvaxa.sussex.ac.uk
Wed Feb 15 04:51:17 AEST 1989

In message 2411 at kalliope.rice.edu, phil at Rice.edu (William LeFebvre) says:
>A few issues ago I mentioned the existence of a "caps" program that turned
>on and off the functionality of the CAPS lock key
>... I do not
>remember nor can I determine who wrote this little jem.

The copy I have of the program was written by:

Matt Goheen
uucp:       {rutgers,ames}!rochester!srs!matt
elsewhere:  matt at srs.uucp OR matt%srs.uucp at harvard.harvard.edu

I have a modified (improved) version of the program which additionally
allows the user to make the caps lock key behave like the left had shift
key.  The other wonderful features of this program are retained.  Mail me
if you want a copy of the source.

James
--
School of Cognitive & Computing Sciences /     talk: +44-(0)273-606755   x2407
University of Sussex                    /      uucp: ..!mcvax!ukc!cvaxa!jamesg
Brighton BN1 9QN, United Kingdom       /  Janet/Arpa: jamesg at uk.ac.sussex.cogs