TEXTSW EVENTS

Srinivas Eswara eswara at deervax.concordia.ca
Thu Feb 2 18:37:57 AEST 1989

John Oswalt (..!sun!megatest!jao) writes
>..is there a way to get events from TEXTSWs?  Is this a sun bug?

I had a similar need and I got a reply when I put a request on SUN-SPOTS.
I am sorry I lost the name of the person who sent it but here goes:-

Use notify_interpose_event_func with your TEXTSWs to play around with the
events you are interested in and use notify_next_event_func in the
definition of the function called by notify_interpose_event_func if you
want the TEXTSW to process the event after you have.  Look under the
Notifier section in the SUNVIEW programmers guide.

Srinivas Eswara
eswara at deervax.concordia.ca