The Big Issue

John Williams auspex!jfw at uunet.uu.net
Wed Feb 8 12:19:21 AEST 1989

While the topic is still HOT....

I think this is all a media ploy!!   wnl and gnu are in cahoots to stir up
a little action in this newsgroup of ours.  So we have all had our chance
to polarize to either camp and fervently write about our disgust, but no
one is the bad guy here (except me if this get posted).

I think we are all guilty of wanting to know more than we do, but its time
to get back to what this news group is about - solving machine problems
the best way possible, by communicating.

And for the forum details, well, write Mr. LeFebvre if you have a problem
with it.

Lets not take it so personally though.

	jfw
--
UUCP: ...!{uunet,bridge2}!auspex!jfw                            (408) 970-8970
USPS: John Williams/ Auspex Systems/ 2903 Bunker Hill Ln/ Santa Clara CA 95054

[[ Point taken.  Let's get back to talking about Suns.  --wnl ]]