Logging out from SunTools 4.0.1?

Larry W. Virden lwv at n8emr.UUCP
Tue Feb 14 21:27:21 AEST 1989

I am looking for tips on a small program to simulate the SnTools's EXIT
function.  I want to close things down and log off just in the same
manner.  I am trying to write a tooltool button to log me off so that I
dont have to pop open the rootmenu to do this.  Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
--
Larry W. Virden	 674 Falls Place, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 (614) 864-8817
75046,606 (CIS) ; LVirden (ALPE) ; osu-cis!n8emr!lwv (UUCP)