Multiple interrupt handlers?

Craig Schamp argosy!craigs at decwrl.dec.com
Thu Feb 16 07:22:39 AEST 1989

I'm writing a disk controller driver for a (Sun-3) VMEbus device that
nominally wants two (2) interrupt vectors: Vector V is for DMA completion
interrupts, and vector V+1 is for status pending interrupts.  My question
is: How do I cause the interrupt vector table to be set correctly when the
device probe routine is called, especially when the interrupt that I force
the board to generate is the one at vector V+1?  In 4.2BSD, I believe this
is done by mucking with 'cvec' and 'uba_hd[numuba].uh_lastiv' in the probe
routine.

Please reply directly to me, as I am not yet on the sun-spots mailing list.

Thanks,
Craig Schamp				argosy!craigs at decwrl.dec.com
			{ames,amdahl,pyramid,sun}!decwrl!argosy!craigs