EDIT on UNIX?

Greg J. Hiscott gjh at tybalt.caltech.edu
Sun Feb 19 18:51:29 AEST 1989

I am turning to the net for help in finding the following:

We are running Suns but have many VMS types using our systems.  I have
numerous requests for an VMS EDT clone running on UNIX.  EDT is a text
editor.  I am posting this to the Sun group in the hopes that some Sun
system administrator or user has run across this problem already. ( And
solved it.)

Thank you for your attention.  Please respond via E-mail and if their are
any answers I will sumarize and post.

Greg Hiscott   The human network-gateway.
gjh at ligo.caltech.edu
USPS:Caltech, 102-33, Pasadena, CA 91125
Ph#(818)356-2974      FAX:(818)304-9834