connecting PS/2 to Sun ethernet

Anthony A. Datri aad at stpstn.uucp
Thu Jan 19 20:00:18 AEST 1989

gfr at cobra.mitre.org (Glenn Roberts) writes:
>You don't say, but I presume you're running DOS on the Model 80, if so you
>should seriously consider getting Sun's PC-NFS software....You'll also get
>standard necessities like telnet and ftp.

The only good thing I can say about pcnfs is that it comes with an ftp
program, not a tftp program.  If you want to use it to look at normal
files on the Suns, get used to limiting all your filenames to the 8.3
convention, since it has trouble with longer filenames.  Mixed case is
probably also a problem.