problems with fig

Leonard J. Peirce peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Fri Jan 13 00:49:06 AEST 1989

I retrieved a copy of the fig program from the sun archive and built it.
(3/60 running 4.0).  Fig works great.  However, the f2ps program core
dumps whenever I try to use it.  Does anyone out there have a working
copy?  Or doesn't it work under 4.0?

I retrieved the patch for fig and applied it but it didn't help.  The
patch file also tried to patch a file called fig2tex.c.  If anyone has a
copy of this, I'd be REAL interested in getting a copy...

Leonard J. Peirce               Internet:  peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University                peirce at gw.wmich.edu
Academic Computer Center        Voice:     (616) 387-5469
Kalamazoo, MI  49008