Canvas/Window resize problem

Kiron Bondale kiron at db4.cs.concordia.ca
Thu Mar 2 14:08:45 AEST 1989

Ok either I am doing something wrong or there is a bug in our version of
SunView...

basically I have created a single canvas window... I wish to resize it...
if I want to shrink it using CANVAS_WIDTH,CANVAS_HEIGHT followed by a
window_fit on its frame, it works great... however when I attempt to
enlarge it via the same technique it does nothing at all!!! What am I
doing wrong....????

Thanks a million!

Kiron

Kiron D. Bondale         Concordia University, Mtl, Quebec, Canada
"Never mourn Black Omne"-|_|-Habitat:kiron at sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA