Displaying Mac files on Suns?

Jeff Allan allan at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 2 13:48:34 AEST 1989

I hope someone can help me with my latest Postscript challenge.  I want to
display the output of certain MacIntosh programs (Draw II, PowerPoint,
...) on a color Sun.

My first approach is to dump postscript out of Draw (I don't know if this
works for Draw II) and feed it to a postscript driver on the Sun.
Assuming that Draw II can be coersed to dump postscript, and assuming that
the postscript will retain the color information, does anyone know of the
required postscript driver?  Will I have to use the NeWS window system, or
is there some kind of stand-alone system that will suit my needs (I'd
rather work with SunView).

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Send replies by email.

        Jeff Allan				Jade Simulations Int'l
						Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	uunet!ubc-cs!calgary!jsi-fsa!allan	(403) 282-5711