Sun software support

Aritomo Shinozaki ari at kolmogorov.physics.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 14 20:13:35 AEST 1989

Many contacts with people who administer to Sun networks and workstations,
as well as net news and some personal experience lead me to believe that
Sun is not doing a good, or even adequate job at support.

I have started to e-mail letters to my Sun salesperson with clippings of
mail and net news that detail the quality of Sun Support.  If others would
join, perhaps we can start to get some improvements.  Perhaps we should
also report poor support as a "Bug" and send reports of poor Sun support
to other email addresses @sun.com.

Aritomo Shinozaki                             ari at kolmogorov.physics.uiuc.edu
Loomis Laboratory of Physics
Urbana IL, 61801