Delivery Problems with Sun

TNG TH ISSTTH at NUSVM.BITNET
Thu Mar 30 20:37:37 AEST 1989

Have any of you experienced delivery problems from SUN on their Jaguar
controller card?  We have an outstanding order for over four months and
SUN has been shifting its position on the delivery of this card.  Their
initial suggestion was that this card will not be delivered but in its
place they would ship Xylogic card.  They have recently retracted this
position, stating they would ship only the Jaguar card.  Do any of you
know when the delivery of this card is scheduled?  We seem to have
problems in making SUN respond to customer needs.  May be SUN has grown
too big too fast or is it they are yet to become an international company?
The net result is a very bad PR for them in this part of the world.
Thanks in advance for your input.

By the way, I am writing from Singapore.