SunDraw

Kiron Bondale kiron at db2.cs.concordia.ca
Sat Mar 11 14:24:09 AEST 1989

Ok a bit of backpatting here!!!!

I just completed a bitmap graphics editor called SunDraw... some of its
features are :

1) all standard "MacDraw" style tools (ie. rectangle, circle, etc.)

2) Files are currently loaded and saved as Sun Rasters but my next version
(which should be out in a week) will have loading and saving of MacPaint
images...I shall also attempt (notice ATTEMPT!!!! :->) to have I/O of
PostScript files.

3) New tools added are : dataflow diagram tools, and flowchart tools...

the ideal environment for this program is for Design documents, SRS's ,
DFDs, flowcharts, or uncomplicated line drawings....

the product is freeware for the moment... I shall be uploading it to
titan.rice.edu and maybe (if people feel it is necessary to
comp.sources.misc) ...

thank you

	Kiron

 Kiron D. Bondale       Concordia University, Mtl., Quebec, Canada
 "Never mourn Black Omne" ___Habitat:kiron at sunkisd.CS.Concordia.CA

[[ Better name it something else.  Sun has already announced a product
called "SunDraw".  --wnl ]]