56Kbps and ISDN serial interface boards?

Albert Cheng acheng at ncsa.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 23 11:17:52 AEST 1989

I am looking for information on serial interface boards for either 56Kbps
or ISDN communication lines for networking development.  My primary
development machines are Sun workstations and IBM PC/AT for the moment, so
I would like any information/hints/rumors about boards that would work on
them.  I also welcome information on other models (e.g.  Macintosh, Next,
Appollo, Vax, Cray, ...) So far, I know the 56Kbps serial interface boards
must use either V.35 or RS422 interface (any other choice?).

Please send me Email at
	acheng at ncsa.uiuc.edu	(Internet)
	12399 at ncsavmsa		(Bitnet)
	uiucuxc!acheng		(UUCP)