Vendors of custom keyboards for Suns?

Marcus E. Glenn glenn at skipper.mitre.org
Fri Mar 24 14:14:57 AEST 1989

I am looking for vendors of custom keyboards for Suns; in particular, the
Sun 3/160.  It would be nice if this custom keyboard could also have a
trackball included as well.  If respondents would contact me directly,
I'll be glad to post a summary of the information I receive.

        Marcus E. Glenn                 Interests:
        M/S Z565                           Image Processing
        The MITRE Corporation              Medical Imaging
        7525 Colshire Drive                Pattern Recognition
        McLean, VA  22102                  Digital Cartography
                                            & Geographic Information Systems

        arpanet: glenn%skipper at gateway.mitre.org
        phone: (703) 883-5386