overhead projectors?

Eric Ho eho at reason.princeton.edu
Fri Mar 24 14:35:08 AEST 1989

Does anyone have any leads as to where can buy those overhead projectors
that can be hooked up to my Sun (so that I can do live animated demos from
my Suns and people can sit comfortably in the auditorium and not hovering
over my shoulders.  I remembered that I saw them a few years ago in
conferences but most of them are hooked to the Macs instead)  ?  I've a
Sun-3 and a Sun-4 so if possible I would like to hook the same thing to my
Suns at the same time (i.e. I don't want to only buy 1 instead of 2 of
them.  This would be particulary useful when I demo distributed
applications).

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Eric Ho
Princeton Cognitive Science Lab.,  Princeton University
email = eho at phoenix.princeton.edu
voice = 609-987-2987

regards.

-eric-